- Brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil. Grill or toast, flipping bread, until both sides are lightly browned and crispy.
- Combine diced tomatoes and cucumbers in a mixing bowl, then add basil and mozzarella cheese.
- Add oil and vinegar to the bowl and toss.
- Cut toasted bread slices into rough cubes and add to bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, toss a second time, and serve.
Related Stories & Recipes
Episode 8 is here! Chef Plum is back on the road, this time visiting Wave Hill Breads in Norwalk with his buddy Andrew Dominick (of Westchester Magazine and Food Dudes). In addition to seeing what goe...