- 1 pint roasted tomatoes, quartered and diced
- 3 pickled shallots, diced
- 1 jalapeno, roasted and diced (remove seeds for a less spicy dish!)
- 1 tbsp. cilantro stems, diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. light honey
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 large cucumber
- Quarter and dice tomatoes. Dice jalapeno. In a pan, roast tomatoes and jalapenos over light to medium heat in olive oil, not too long. Tomatoes should be warmed, not liquefied.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, jalapeno, shallots, cilantro stems, olive oil, honey, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Thinly slice cucumber and portion contents of mixing bowl to the slices. Serve!
Related Stories & Recipes
We know it's still August, and that National Honey Month isn't until September, but Chef Plum and the Edible Nutmeg on the Road team just couldn't pass up this chance to visit Red Bee Honey in Weston,...