- ½ pound fresh salmon fillet skinned and boned
- 2 tablespoons Absolut Citron vodka
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- ½ ripe avocado skinned and diced small
- 4 tablespoons sour cream mixed with ½ teaspoon fresh dill and ½ teaspoon tomato paste
- (optional garnish) Baked lavash triangles
- (optional garnish) Micro herb mix
Chop the salmon fillet into a ¼-inch dice then place in a chilled bowl.
Toss with the vodka, salt, and sugar then let sit for 1 minute.
Mix in the capers, chives, shallots, red pepper, and avocado.
Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and sugar if necessary.
Divide into 4 ring molds and top with the flavored sour cream, crispy lavash, and/or micro herb mix.