- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (ideally fresh squeezed!)
- handful fresh mint, chopped
- handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- pinch black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Or, combine berries separately from honey and yogurt to create different designs when pouring into the mold, as pictured here.
Pour the mixture(s) into ice pop molds and freeze the molds for 6 or more hours.
To remove, place ¾ of the frozen popsicle in hot water for ~5 seconds, which will allow them to easily slide out of the molds.