Women’s Health Workshop
In this workshop Bettina will address many foundational issues related to women and the female reproductive organs and how to overcome these issues using culinary medicine.
Schedule: Saturday, Sept 16th from 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
11:30 – 2:30 pm cooking class for women’s health issues
3 pm – 4:30 pm lecture/power-point presentation
Join Bettina to find out about these key issues
- Foods and their effect on our physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- How to discern early warning signs of possible problems related to women’s health.
- Which power foods and lifestyle choices are positively affecting women’s health.
- How foods, hormones and emotions are related.
- How to prevent or reduce toxins and stagnation to build up in our reproductive organs and bodies as a whole.
We are thrilled to experience Bettina’s teaching here at Valley Spirit, with this class designed for women to learn more about health/well being and healing approaches from a woman’s perspective.
Date: September 16, 2017 11:30 AM-4:30 PM
Location: Valley Spirit Cooperative & Wellness Center | 6 Green HIll Rd., Washington, CT 06793 | 860.619.2788
Event website: valleyspiritcoop.com