New England ChowdaFest
- Enjoy unlimited sampling from 40 award winning chefs and restaurants come from all over New England to compete for the title of best chowder, soup and bisque in New England!
- You're the judge in this unique "fun"raiser in the ongoing fight against hunger!
- You'll get a spoon, ballot & pencil - enjoy unlimited sampling and then rate everything you try on a scale of 7.0 to 10.5. The restaurants with the best average rating win their respective category.
- Five categories to judge: Classic New England Clam Chowder, Traditional Chowders (Manhattan/Rhode Island's), Creative Chowder, Soup/Bisque and new this year, Vegetarian!
- More than just soup:
- Enjoy our Italian-themed section called "Ciao"dafest and sample artisan breads dipped in premium sauces, mixed salad and more!
- Sample salsas and chips in our ChowdaMex section
- Indulge in farm fresh ice cream, yogurt & cheese in our Sweet Treats section
- Quench your thirst in our Beverage Bog
- Our "Little Necks" area is a great activity center for kids where they get to decorate free chef hats & more.
- Chowdafest is pet friendly too, we even have a Canine Cafe!
- Conveniently located at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport CT off Exit 18 off I-95
Date: October 01, 2017 11:00 AM-3:00 PM
Location: Sherwood Island State Park | Westport, CT
Admission: $20 - https://yourticket.ticketspice.com/10th-annual-new-england-chowdafest
Event website: chowdafest.org